Going out to the city for Australia Day, and seeing so many "festival-inspired/print" t-shirts has lead to this post: Graphic Tees. There is no doubt that t-shirts, and graphic tees in particular, are back on the fashion radar, with designers and labels such as Phillip Lim, Topshop, Jean Paul Gaultier, Bardot, Comme Des Garçons and Free People all coveting this look.
|For the guys:|
1. J.W. ANDERSON Men's Bear Knit Bib Tank
2. E. TAUTZ Eyeglass Print Top
3. SHAUN SAMSON Hallowed Eyed Cat Head Graphic Tee
And the girls ...
4. WILDFOX Vampires Lips Garbage Tee
5. 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Printed T-Shirt
6. BITCHING AND JUNK FOOD Long Drippy Tee
7. ABERCROMBIE & FITCH Easy Fit Veronica Tee
There are some great little graphic tops floating around and they are awesome as easy daytime wear. There is something really cheesy about the ‘I love (place)’ t-shirts that I adore. I only have one so far - a "I love HK" shirt - but I know that I'd want to collect more (I really really want an "I love NY" shirt).
Graphic Tees - Yay or Nay?