- PVC plastic sheet (I bought mine from a fabric store)
- Studs (I used 8mm pyramid studs - yes I actually label all my stud sizes in my collection)
- Exacto knife
- One pair of snap fasteners
- Pen and ruler
- Grid paper
- Thread and needle
1. Using a ruler, mark out the size of your cuff (mine was 18cm x 5cm) on the PVC.
3. Use the grid paper to mark out size and placement of your cuff. I had 3 rows of 7 studs.
4. Placing the PVC over the grid paper, lightly trace the markings to guide your placement of the studs.
5. Studding time! Using the guides, push the studs through the plastic. Turn over and push the prongs in.
6. Keep studding away, using the markings as a guide to keep the studs in a straight line.
7. Finally finished studding!
8. Once again using the grid paper as a guide, draw crosses to mark the placings of the snap fasteners.
9. Using a bit of thread, sew the fasteners on and voila!